Client concierge? Home quality director? Just call an agent an agent

From “real estate specialist” to “transaction quarterback” and now “client concierge,” new names for real estate agents come and go, Brad Inman writes. But seriously, do Realtors need a refresh? Read More  


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *